Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Show Content and Title

~ My Golden Arch

I'm working on the title for the show. Content will vary from my heart paintings, Blobs with trees, new waterfall paintings, to older stuff that hasn't shown.

Though unliked in some circles, I am including my heart painting 'cause they are so much a part of me. What else can you show if it's not your heart on your sleeve.

I have found a rebirth in my waterfall series, the flushing of renewal. Wash out the old and bring in the new. Also a sense of sancuary. Waterfalls are always a unique place in the mist of the forest or juting out on the side of a mountain. I feel that is the place I find myself now, changing and renewing. but it is also a place I need to be, a place of sancuary and seclusion.

Please visit cicc7.com if you haven't already.

- j


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home